After the entrance and front courtyard, the meeting room is the important part that becomes an integral part of your house presentation. It is also a meeting place for the family where the moments of happiness are well spent, so it is important that it needs to be decorated with all the needs in mind. Unless you value the design of the meeting room while building or renovating your house, you cannot use this area skillfully. Only professional decorators can help this part to fit your reputation and need. let’s take a look 10 modernize the old drawing room with modern ways
We have presented 15 easy and beautiful meeting rooms, which have been used in many colors and decor styles such as from industrial to rustic, which can be adopted on the basis of their choice.
- Explosion of colors :- On the background of neutral colors, the room has been provided mobility by blasting colors by cushion and painting, which has given its character a unique twist. Interestingly the rooms and the ceiling have been matched through the glass window. (10 Modernize the old drawing room with modern ways)
- Strong character :- Large quantities of leather elements and cushions give the room a strong character while the unusual shape of the windows has been used to increase the attraction of this area. Photography is displayed on the wall to give a unique image to the space, which reflects the artistic interest of the people living there.
- Elegant décor :- The raw cement mixed wall with wood floors seems to be a unique blend of its opposite form, but leather furniture that match everything, unites the environment, and the light on the wall creates a clean decoration in the room. Elements of light presented with geometrical design cannot fail to give a unique outline to the room.
- Impressive :- With the creative use of glass, this room has been beautifully linked with the outer, upper floor and other places of the house. Its height makes this room more impressive, while the elegant way used makes the palate attractive. ( 10 Modernize the old drawing room with modern ways)
- With receptive touch :- In order to make beautiful decorations in the living room, you cannot ignore the beautiful scenery outside the window, so with the glass wall here, it has also made a part of the decoration in the form of a picture. This enhanced blend of different types of furniture gives birth to a very basic combination.
- Elements of rural style :- Between the fields, living in rural areas does not mean decoration is far from design and style. In fact this decorative meeting room from this modern rural style is impressive and the wooden ceiling and ground shining in the light are an important part of the distinguishing feature of this decoration.See Also : How To Redecorate Your Home Without Buying Anything
- Cozy room :- A defined color palette that offers comfortable surroundings such as the couch which invites you to sit and relax. The unique shape of the decorating lamp in the room and the tropical plants that grow inside the house promote this relaxing image.
- Relaxing atmosphere :- In this example, a convenient layout has been used in architectural design to create the ideal place to relax. Without putting pressure on the boundaries of space, the wall is painted with a strong, intense color and the team-skinned bulb is responsible for maintaining a comfortable atmosphere with small lights on the ceiling.
- Progressive :- The furniture in the room has been placed in the wall so that it is not more effortlessly making the open space in the middle. The L-shaped sofa with straight line is enough to fill the space and the large glass window allows you to enjoy the horizon.
- ultra-modern :- The dynamic and moving glass wall is an element that separates the inner and outer parts of the house in an attractive way keeping the room’s expansion low and hard, as it can be removed at any time. The beautiful tree in the corner, the joy of this vast space is contributing its vital contribution.